Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bedtime Bribery


So I find the easiest way to talk my kids into bed is a little bit of incentive. In order to get the living room cleaned up, teeth brushed and PJ's on I promised them they could do car races with Taylor and Justin. It worked. Thanks for coming over boys!

In other news project Fatten Elder Fletcher is going well. We got lasagna, stir fry and more Dairy Queen in him. I even talked Justin into a buttered tortilla and ice cream. Wow! We're sure gonna miss them when they're gone and we can't find an excuse for ice cream every night:)

2 comments:

Alli said...

Now that is a good idea. I need those boys to come to our house tonight :)

Terri said...

I am glad the "Fatten Elder Fletcher" project is going well - March 25th will be here before we know it!