Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ellis Walking

Ellis is so proud of himself. He is bound and determined to keep up with the big kids and his walker helps him to walk just like them. He just turned 10 months but was 9 months when Brighton and I took this video (she's what is motivating him to walk). Sorry if you're dizzy by the end and I know it's a bit dark. I'm still learning Steve's new camera.

7 comments:

Terri said...

That is sooo sweet and I also love the voices of his mum and sister encouraging Ellis on! Do more videos of the kids!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Wow...can't believe he is already that old. Where does the time go?

Susan said...

What a cutie! And that's a cool walker! I love how excited he looks about his new found walking skills.

Alli said...

That is one photogenic baby :) he is so very darling and such a proficient walker!

Mikelle said...

Didn't you JUST HAVE HIM!!!! Seriously, time flies, he is adorable!!

tessa said...

Jane, do you recognize the walker? It's a hand me down from you:)

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Darling Ellis! I can not help but smile when I see him.