Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Filling Taylor's Canteen


We are working on fattening Taylor up. He lost 10 lbs when he was sick over the last couple weeks (wish it were so easy for me:) We stuffed him with tacos last night and we aren't thinking there will be a lot of fast food in the mission in Mexico so at Taylor's request off to Dairy Queen for blizzards. He's filling his canteen before the 2 yr drought on blizzards. Yum, yum. It was a tough job helping him out but someone had to do it. The pic is from Taylor's Iphone.

4 comments:

Alli said...

So Steve took the pic with Taylor's phone? I'm shocked! Steve hates to lay hands on iphones (ha-ha). I hope Taylor fattens up well for you, good luck, let us know if we can do anything to help :)

Tiffany! said...

Tessa you look soo tan! My HOTT sister in HOTT Arizona. Why don't I live there again, I forgot?

Tom and Jane Schell said...

YUMMY! Looks like everyone enjoyed it. A blizzard sounds good. Hmmm....

Terri said...

Taylor is soooooo lucky to have a sister and family that look out for him! Keep on partying and updating us with pix and words on the blog - just love it!!