Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas Card Excitement



I love Christmas cards. Thanks to all of you who sent them. I'm finally getting around to taking them down. They've been hanging on a string across my front entryway. In case I missed anyone I'll include ours here virtually. Isn't my husband talented? Look at the post above to see our most recent Christmas card excitement.


4 comments:

Katie said...

Tessa- i love Christmas cards too...which is why it is sad that I never got them done this year! Maybe in February :) We LOVE your card though and we're impressed with the very talented photographer in your family!

Mikelle said...

I just barely took mine down--sad day!! I love having my kitchen wall covered in them. If we gave out awards for favorite Christmas card, you guys win the imaginary trophy for '08--congratulations, it was so cute and definitely the favorite of both Chris and I--that is so funny about the Jones'!!

Kirsti said...

What a fun Christmas card you had this year. Steve is great at doing the fantastic. I wish you lived closer so Steve could do our family photo's.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

I am leaving mine up until Tom gets home. I love them too and am sad that once again I didn't get them out last year. I'm hoping I will get around to doing a Valentine card in the next few weeks. Here's to hoping.