Such a cute family :) They all look perfectly well behaved :). I have to admit tess that we have told some of our friends about the twins getting the skull and crossbones stamp and stamping your whole house. I know it is not funny but it made me laugh and for that i am sure that Skye and our wee one will cause many a headache for us :)
Tessa! Your kids are so big and cute!!! I lost your blog address and had to search through comments on my blog to find it! I was thinking about you guys! How are things going? I always think of you when I go to goodwill! I miss having a Saturday shopper!! Jennifer
I have had some of those early morning pancakes and they are DELICIOUS!! The only thing that I didn't realize was that the cook doesn't like pancakes. Truly a gift to the rest of us!
3 comments:
Such a cute family :) They all look perfectly well behaved :).
I have to admit tess that we have told some of our friends about the twins getting the skull and crossbones stamp and stamping your whole house. I know it is not funny but it made me laugh and for that i am sure that Skye and our wee one will cause many a headache for us :)
Tessa!
Your kids are so big and cute!!! I lost your blog address and had to search through comments on my blog to find it! I was thinking about you guys! How are things going? I always think of you when I go to goodwill! I miss having a Saturday shopper!!
Jennifer
I have had some of those early morning pancakes and they are DELICIOUS!! The only thing that I didn't realize was that the cook doesn't like pancakes. Truly a gift to the rest of us!
Post a Comment