Sunday, January 11, 2009

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE


January the sixth was my Birhtday and every year I am paranoid that everyone will forget me in the scramble of Christmas, New Years, and Back to school. The Breinholts made extra certain that I was forgotten this year. The Sunday before my birthday I was invited over for a normal Sunday dinner, nothing out of the ordinary. It was kind of strange, the family kind of seemed to be eating in shifts. Not everyone would be sitting at the table at the same time. I was oblivious, just enjoying the tasty mexican tacos Debbi had made. Then SURPRISE! Huge birthday cake and entire family bursting out in song and arms full of presents for me! I dont think I have ever been that caught off guard in my life. Jordan caught the entire thing on film. And don't worry folks, they have been posted on YouTube. Ill get the links and put them on the blog on my next post.

1 comment:

tessa said...

Aww. Mom did such a good job of making b-days important and special growing up I think all our poor husbands, boyfriends, friends have a hard time measuring up. Glad that they did such a good job!