Friday, January 23, 2009

Vampires Need Chiropractors?

Who knew that Vampires needed frequent chiropractic visits? I was oblivious until I called "Edward" out on it! Hahhaha. This is Vince Stowell and he is a patient at Willow Creek Chiropractic. The first time I saw him he kind of reminded me of someone, but I could not put my finger on it. It was about my second week when I realized that Vince was the spittin image of my beloved Edward (Twilight's Robert Pattinson), just without the "fwappy hair!" For the last month and a half 3x a week Edward comes in and I can't help but giggle and blush every time I see him. This week I finally gained enough courage to ask for a picture. Everyone in the office most definitely had a hearty laugh at my expense. I hope Edward returns back on Monday more flattered than freaked out! Ill keep ya posted :)

2 comments:

tessa said...

I can see it in the eyes. My money is on freaked out come Monday:) What did you do just check him out, hand him his appointment card and say stand here for a picture for my blog?

Kent Kate & Afton said...

How funny! I see it a little too.