Our zoo passes ran out in 2008 so we took a last trip over there. This is the whole clan in front of the warthogs. I think it was the first time Ellis really noticed the animals. It was great fun but we may need a vacation from all the running around we've done on this Christmas vacation.
5 comments:
Hot Diggity! We should have gone with ya'll!
Whew! I bet the Watsons are in need of a vacation - they have been incredible December hosts to many! Who was taking the picture at the zoo?
You all look great. Wish we could visit you too. While we were driving around in Omaha, out of the blue Reili said, "I want Brighton to come visit us." I had to say...maybe someday. We miss you guys...still!
If only we could go to the zoo in the winter :)
What a good looking family you have.
Love you guys
How fun!! I wish we had a zoo here.
Post a Comment