

Our last Christmas card has arrived and as you can see from the pictures it has had a hard life. It came in a plastic bag covered in ashes and wrinkled from being wet. The included letter from the USPS said that the good news was there were no fatalities but the bad news was our card was involved in a car accident and the trailer it was in caught fire. Wow, the United States Postal Service is a dedicated bunch! We enjoyed seeing what was left of the Jones family Christmas letter and found the fact that the card found us pretty amazing.
6 comments:
That is soooo funny! That has got to be one of the greatest USPS stories ever! (Even better than the "ornamental glass shoes" USPS parcel from Arnon to me.)
I love friends' and family Christmas card pix and letters!
Hilarious Tessa!
No way! That's pretty crazy... I guess that makes the card extra special - it sure went through a lot!
Wow!! That is great news, I guess.
That is dedication!
Post a Comment