A favorite Saturday ritual at our house is Steve making pancakes. They are the best. I wait for them all week. He is an excellent pancake maker which is slightly ironic considering he doesn't like them. He usually makes pancakes then goes and eats a bowl of cereal. This is a pic of all his "helpers" up on the counter for yesterday's pancake party.
6 comments:
I love pancakes! We need to plan on having them at one of the upcoming "gatherings".
I love pancakes! What time are they served, maybe I'll just happen to stop by next Saturday, I know where you live. Cute pictures of the little helpers.
Awesome tradition! Maybe we'll start that when Tom gets home...but we might resort to pancake mix so he won't put in too much baking soda. Way to go Steve!
Nice work Steve! Looks like you've got lots of happy customers :)
Tell Steve we will be over this Saturday for pancakes :) - looks yummy and such a fun thing to do as a family.
Who doesn't like pancakes?!?! Steve that is weird. But I guess since you are a pro it is okay. I wonder if Kent will start that tradition?
Post a Comment