.jpg)
Fletcher and Brighton were playing in the kitchen with rulers like they were swords. It was getting heated and they were about to whack each others hand's off. I told them to stop as I was trying to make dinner. Brighton seeing that I was distracted said to Fletch, "Let's go do it in the living room." Fletcher boldly proclaimed, " My CTR ring says NO!" He just got his CTR (choose the right) ring in his church CTR4 primary class and I guess it made an impact. Brighton looked at him like I can't believe it but how can you argue with that?
6 comments:
It is a true " The Friend" article.
Love it! It's nice to know kids listen :) Maybe not to the parents but to someone atleast.
I'm just sitting here in amazement that Fletch and Ben are in CTR4!!! What happened to those tiny little babies??
So he had no problem battling in the shadow of Mom but not so much in the living room? I can dig that. Kids are sure wacky.
Fletcher - you're my man! Awesome that you know what it means to CTR!
I love it--can he he come talk to my 5 1/2 year old!!
Post a Comment