Monday, February 16, 2009

Camera Ready Steve is WONDERFUL!



This pic makes me chuckle! Was that posed or did Taylor and Justin just each happen to pull out their cellphones at that particular moment? Steve caught both the youngness/innocence of youth and the great mature calling of a missionary - little boys but also men going forth to spread the gospel. Love it - thanks Steve for being camera ready and capturing those spontaneous moments!
luvya,
ME
ps Cruise through Smugmug to see steve's work. Love the pix of Justin Livingstone in Everett, WA and Justin hasn't even left for Everett yet - nifty pix! Also love the pic of arnon and justin.
http://www.stevewatson.smugmug.com/




3 comments:

tessa said...

I don't know if their last facial expressions would be the best door approach:)

Mikelle said...

Okay, can we PLEASE live closer so that Steve can take awesome pictures of our family!! I love all the pics on the other website--you do some great work!!

Kirsti said...

These are two very good looking men. I know they will be the most wonderful missionaries.
Love you both