
No one in my family even blinks when I wander around like this but I suppose it might look a bit strange to the outside observer (like Taylor who snapped this pic.) When I want to vacuum or do laundry (see the clothes all around) and Ellis wants to be held this is the compromise. The secret to not getting your hair pulled out - a stylish hat.
9 comments:
Way to be creative Tessa, I am very impressed.
That just hurts my back to think of doing laundry with a baby on my back. BTW-I love the family picture at the top of your blog. Everyone looks great! Is that at your parents house?
That had to be me yesterday - Pete was miserable with teething and I was kind of losing my mind and Ryan suggested the carrier, honestly my brain was so gone I wouldn't have thought of it without him. Yeah for husbands and backpack carriers for our crazy almost one year olds. I like the nifty toque idea I might have to resort to that later today :)
At first I was wondering if you were just cold in your house.. you are a very clever mommy!
Now that is funny!! Way to be creative!
I certainly needed an explanation of why you were wearing a toque in Arizona! Made me laugh heartily -but made perfect sense. You both are such cuties!
This is hysterical. I expecially like the idea of the hat to keep your hair from being pulled out. I will have to remember this when the time comes :).
Wow, I bet you have awesome back muscles!!
You two look adorable.
Leave it to Tessa to make things work for everyone. Tessa I miss you! I'd be wearing the hat because it is cold.
Post a Comment