Monday, February 9, 2009

Funny Story


The other day when i was donating plasma i took my Book Of Mormon and was reading it while i was sitting there and then a random guy that finished donating and that was leaving came up to me and handed me this folded book. I had no idea what it was because he didn't say anything to me. I took it and read it and looked up and the guy already left. He must have seen me reading my Book Of Mormon and wanted to show me the truth. I just chuckled to myself and kept reading my Book of Mormon.

3 comments:

tessa said...

You're going to need to start taking extra B of M's to trade:)

Terri said...

What a great way to make use of your time while waiting for your plasma to drain - getting paid to read your Book of Mormon! Great Story - loved all your entries here!

Tiffany! said...

I really should start doing that plasma thing...scarrry!