

Brighton entered the Reflections contest through her elementary school. The theme for the year was WOW! She chose the photo category and she and her Dad staged the above photo and shot it. She set up the camera and flash herself. She also wrote an artist's statement about why worms were wow to her and how she put them back in the dirt when she was done. The title of her piece was, Eight Worms. She won 1st place for her age category at the school and her photo is now in the state competition. She was ecstatic when she got to bring home her very own 1st place ribbon. We're so proud of her!
4 comments:
Yay Brighton!!! We're so excited for you :) Clara misses you SO much!!!
I love that cute girl Brighton! She is so smart and so creative. I can't wait to see you again Brighty!
Way to go Brighton. I love that she is taking pics so early--way to train her!!
Just love that big smile and blue ribbon - you look pretty excited Brighton! I didn't know that you liked worms and found them very interesting! GREAT JOB!
Post a Comment