
This is my new business card I just created toay. I quit my chiropractic job because my boss was a NUT! So now I can finish my last semester of school and hopefully start building a more stable hair clientele.
I ordered the cards online from vistaprint.com. If I put their logo on the back of the card, they send me 250 for free. Cool huh!
4 comments:
Have I told you lately how nice all our hair looks? My boys have the best looking haircuts they've ever had, I think. You do nice work!
Too legit to quit! Congrats Tiff!
Yay for Tiff! I would quit my boss too if he was a NUT!
I wish you were here to cut my hair :(.
I am so glad that you posted your business card and I want to see one in REAL LIFE - WHAT A COOL DEAL TO FIND AND PASS ALONG.
Have a wonderful trip to FL and post from there! luvya!
Post a Comment