
so mummy insists I post these pictures. the first one is the trailer that my friend kristen and I pulled across the country while moving to vegas. I got lucky that a girl in my ward was randomly moving to las vegas at the same time I was. once I figured that out, I sold my car and we rented that trailer so I could stick my motorcycle and junk all in it. the long drive continually wore through the tarps that covered the top of our trailer. the one in the picture is the 3rd one. this picture is as soon as we arrived in vegas after basically driving straight through in 2 days.
the 2nd picture is my halloween costume, and if you can't tell what we were, then you didn't watch the olympics. anyways, finals started this week for me, so I'm gonna get back to studying.
3 comments:
Eric (oops! I mean Michael!)I love the pix and description. Blogging is not too painful is it? All of us will enjoy! CYA in two days!
You're a stud Eric. Is that THE infamous trailer of the finger attack?
Tessa-could you send me your address please? I have two in Glendale and I don't even know if that is current. My email is terryrye@yahoo.com Thanks!
Post a Comment