Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Eric's Update

So I'm sitting in my property class right now, and you would be amazed at just how boring this (my favorite subject) can be made. We read endless amounts of court cases, and it seems like most questions of the law all started out when someone was angry at another person, and then went looking for a way to get them. Long story short, don't make people made and they won't sue you, hopefully.

I'm still living in Las Vegas Nevada and I really like it. There are casinos everywhere, but the thing that surprises me most, is the slot machines in the gas stations. Well, I guess the part that is more surprising is the fact that there are peopel lined up at all the slot machines in these gas stations. Seriously, people are so addicted that they can't even make it into the casinos.

So, in my life, I spend a lot of time studying and watching sprots. The Florida Gators football team is doing great. If we win our last 3 games, we are going to have an opportunity to play for the National Championship. Even though I'm attending a different university now, I'm still a Gator fan.

Over all, life in Vegas is great. I study a lot, work out, and watch sports.

3 comments:

Terri said...

You are now an official blogger and just LOVED your update! Looking forward to more.

tessa said...

Where are my pictures Eric? How are my cute single friends supposed to find out how good looking you are?

tessa said...

PS I'm banking on if anyone does decide to sue me you'll help me out. Study hard!