Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Best Mom Ever!



Back then (with the awesome hair!) and today (still nice hair:) I'm so glad I get to call you Mummy. Thanks for devoting your life to each one of your kids. I am the woman and mother I am today because of you.  I like to call when I'm in trouble and when I'm excited. I love to share it all with you. Hope today is a fabulous birthday. Happy, Happy Birthday. Love, Tess

3 comments:

Terri said...

Hard to believe- but that was really cool hair in its day - ya had to get this really powerful perm to make it look like that. Just watch - one day that kinda hair will come back in style. What a darling little Tessa I am holding!

Terri said...

I just loved your birthday message - payback time as a mom! Your words made me feel sooo good! Waht an awesome birthday present to send my way!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tessa! Terri Fletch is an exemplary woman. I am honored to have her as my sister. :-)