The big 3-0 is coming up next week so I thought I would give tribute to one of my favorite presents of all time. Thanks to my dear husband for letting me buy this present. I think I've gotten my monies worth!





Ode to My Triple Jogging Stroller
Oh how I love thee.
You set me free.
I could run like the wind
though I had 3 under 3.
Many have stopped
to give us a stare.
To them I would say,
How else could we go anywhere?
4 trusty wheels
and 40 inches wide
This is one very stylish
rockin' red ride!
16 comments:
TRIPLE JOGGER?! I need one. I never knew they existed.
I love that you jogged with 3!! Seriously, I can't even jog with 1!! Happy birthday in a few days--who would have thought 30 would come so fast!!!
I'm still jogging with 3. The first pic is Ellis and the twins:)
LOVED the poem - your so talented. :) I see you and Leah jogging when I'm heading to take Emma to preschool some days (around 9:30) - it just brightens my morning to see you two out there with 5 kiddos in their chariots. ha! :)
You really have used the heck out of that dealy-o, and I'm here to say that you can take that sucker apart and put it back together in about 30 seconds flat! I'm so glad you will soon join Ryan and I on the other side of 30, bwa-ha-ha!
Way to go! Kudos to you for keeping in such great shape!
Such fun to see the "stroller history" -I have told many about my amazing jogging daughter! The poem was GREAT! I'm your mom and didn't know that you could write such good stuff!
I love the poem. You could put it to music and add some dancing...then you could really jam out with your jogging stroller! LOL That's really awesome you are so motivated to jog! Good for you!
I LOVE it! I want one...And you are awesome for jogging with three! You are definitely my inspiration.
30....you're still a BABY!! Enjoy the next 7 years before you start to slow down :) Happy Birthday!
you're a poet!
I have a strong attachment to that beloved stroller too! How fun. I never have bought one I am sort of glad because the weather is so cold 6 months out of the year. I am sure I wouldn't use it as much as we did in AZ. I love the poem. I love those memories of us jogging with all of our's in tow, handing graham crackers as fast as we could to those kids who were a little bored of us crazy moms who just wanted to run one more mile! And who could forget all those funny looks and comments from people who drove by. I am glad I got to share those mornings with you. And Happy Birthday!
One of the remarkable things about being with you as you pushed the triple jogging stroller was seeing the many, many, many smiles and grins that appeared on people's faces as they drove past.I am sure the sight of your determination gave them a shot in the arm for the day! I know they said to themselves, "If SHE can do that, then I can do___________." I am also sure you were headline news at lunchtime when people swapped stories that began with "There is this lady in MY neighborhood and she ..."
You are an awesome gal - I'm glad we are kinfolk.
HEY HO to the Triple Jogger! Only someone who has pushed that thing while running a few miles can truly appreciate the true commitment to jogging that it represents. Oh how I miss those days of the five kids out on the track wind, rain,...etc.. you name it we did it. (Well...okay so I really don't miss pushing the stollers that much, but I do miss the great friend and running partner I pushed with...Tessa you rock!). Happy belated birthday. You are 30 years young!! The 30s really are the best.
Wow, you are amazing Tessa!
I loved the poem-Happy birthday!
You are hilarious. :) Love it.
Post a Comment