Leave a comment of where you think Taylor will be spending the next 2 years of his life. He'll be serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in ????
Holla back familia! I think I have finally figured out this posting bloging business. I tell ya, kids these days with their technology. The Taylorina will go to Portual~ the end.
14 comments:
My vote: Philippines
My vote Sri Lanka or Kansas. He'll rock wherever he goes!
Bennon-The campfire??
Brighton-France
Fletcher-Out here (I think that means Arizona)
Fletcher-In Daddy's classroom (those high school students are heathens:)
I think somewhere spanish speaking - that could be stateside or foreign. not a fletcher has needed to learn a language yet - maybe Taylor the 1st?
John thinks - Flordia
I say - Brazil, I have seen a lot of mission calls for there lately.
Poland. That seems like a hard language to learn.
Cute missionary pic, he has such a sweet smile :)
Taylor's father really has no impressions of any substance at all. So my wild guess is: Spanish speaking Puerto Rico
Holla back familia! I think I have finally figured out this posting bloging business. I tell ya, kids these days with their technology. The Taylorina will go to Portual~ the end.
And when I said portual...I meant portugal.
I don't do guessing games very well... but wherever he goes the work will move forward with enthusiasm and energy!!
Brazil, or to Harrison's mission
Post a Comment