Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday

.We made a birthday gift this year. We had a book printed at blurb.com. It is a an ABC Book. Steve took the pictures in the garage, and then we uploaded the pictures to blurb.com, and 10 days later we received a 26 page book. We are excited to give it to you when you arrive. Here is a little teaser of what you can expect:



If you want to see better quality photos of what is in the book, go to stevewatson.smugmug.com. Hopefully after you read it, you will be able to recite all of your ABCs.

Feliz CumpleaƱos

4 comments:

Mikelle said...

I have had that on my list of things to do for a couple of years--I am so impressed you guys did it!!! How awesome that Steve did all the pictures too!! What a great project!

Terri said...

I love my ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS BIRTHDAY PRESENT! What talented creative totally awesome kids I have - thank you thank you for using your talents to bless my life! You know my currency and hope that this is only the beginning of wonderful books like this- can hardly wait to pick it up next week! Thanx for making this a very special birthday - loved ALL the blogs from the Watsons! U R so LOVED!

Anonymous said...

You are going to LOVE this gift! The ABC's have never been more darling!

Brooke said...

This is really cool. We just made one for my father in law on shutterfly.com. It was tribute to him on his 60th bday and it was more like 60 pages. I haven't seen the finished project but have heard it looks great. I love this idea and just might copy it! Great job.