Saturday, November 22, 2008

Who are Those Girls?





Guess who I was able to attend the Oakland Temple with?
Look at the pictures and see if you can guess who that beautiful young girl is? That is grown up gorgeous Brooklyn Grant- soon to be "Sister Grant" cuz she is leaving on a mission to the Phillippines in January. Frances works for the airlines and with her free passes Frances and Brooklyn wanted to do a temple session in Oakland. I loved it- a great day in the temple and lots of fun visiting as well! Hard to believe that little Brooklyn (remember Brooklyn and Tiffany always changing clothes, bathing suits etc in our Missouri days?) is old enough to go on a mission. What an awesome missionary Sister Grant will be!

2 comments:

tessa said...

Wow, that is a mom and daughter that look a lot alike. Such beautiful ladies:) Congrats Brooklyn. You'll be great!

Tiffany! said...

Hey i know those girls! That was me so long ago! Such good good memories with Brooklyn back then. She will be amazing. I loved the Philippines when i went!