It was a fun weekend in Arizona! Just a short trip, but managed to fit in a few haircuts, a baptism, a new transmission, and a full photo-shoot with the Brights while I was babysitting!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm glad Ms Tiff always travels with her shears. She cut three heads of hair at our place this past weekend. After her world-wide travels Kirsti noted that someone who can cut hair will always be able to earn a bit of money on the spur of the moment anywhere in the world. As long as hair grows Tiff will have employment!
Loved your first posting with your darling pic and looking forward to hearing and seeing more. Sounds like a whirlwind weekend - I bet you had great fun with the Watsons. Two such pretty girls! Put up more pix LUVYA!
2 comments:
I'm glad Ms Tiff always travels with her shears. She cut three heads of hair at our place this past weekend. After her world-wide travels Kirsti noted that someone who can cut hair will always be able to earn a bit of money on the spur of the moment anywhere in the world. As long as hair grows Tiff will have employment!
Loved your first posting with your darling pic and looking forward to hearing and seeing more. Sounds like a whirlwind weekend - I bet you had great fun with the Watsons. Two such pretty girls! Put up more pix LUVYA!
Post a Comment