

Our friend in the ward, Heather Peck www.littlethingsphotography.smugmug.com, is a very talented photographer. When Steve was getting interested in photography last year she was one of the first people's work we studied and admired. Steve is a talented photographer too and Heather had a great idea. How about a swap?
If you go to www.stevewatson.smugmug.com you can see her adorable children's ABC book that Steve made. And if you hang tight I will somehow decide between all of the fabulous shots she took of our family and post a few in our next entry. Here is one though until I get them all together. Aren't we cute?
PS In case anyone was wondering we have $21,000 worth of orthodontics between us. We are slightly afraid for our children:)
12 comments:
So so cute! I love it!
You guys could pass for models!! You both look so good !!
Oh my I LOVE the pictures!! I love the coloring of your "red wall" pix and can't wait to see a non-dazed look on Ben in the donut shots
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Those ABC pictures are the CUTEST EVER!!!! Steve is AMAZING!!!
I love the picture!!! And your teeth look FABULOUS :)
That picture of you both is fabulous! I can't wait to see the rest.
I just went to see the ABC Photo's. That is amazing. I Love it!!
great pictures! You are a beautiful family and I loved hearing the cute stories. Don't you just love to sit and listen to what these little children say!
Love all the cute photos of your kiddos and the stories too. You two look fabulous. And Steve did an amazing job on the ABC book, totally jealous!
Dang girl CUTE HAIR...who is your stylist??? I have to meet her!
Her name's Tiffany but you couldn't afford her. She only takes payment in tuna or zucchini casserole:)
You guys look as young as ever! Reading all the stories and seeing the pictures made me really miss you. It is way past time for a visit don't you think?
Post a Comment