
craiglisting that is. He's always looking for a cool new prop to photograph. He'd been on the hunt for a gum ball machine and found this beauty for $10. The gum balls were actually more than the machine. FYI you can buy a case at Sam's. So that's...
Machine $10
Candy $17.50
Photos Priceless
He's a pretty talented guy and that is a pretty adorable kid:)
7 comments:
Steve is amazing at the ideas he has and then so capable of executing them! Who had the gumball machine for $10.00? Where do you keep it at your house? Aren't all the little people tempted to sneak a gumball or two? Ellis is soooo adorable - love the coveralls as well as the gumballs!
Fortunately, they don't have quarters so they haven't been too successful at sneaking them plus you can't tell in the pic but those are some big gum balls. They can't really get their mouths around one so they're not too tempted. They don't really like eating them.
That is a huge gumball. The better to choke you with, my dear! (insert evil cackle) That is a great picture, nice work and all hail the Craigslist King!
I love Steve's creativity. I can't wait until we see you guys again and our family can have a photo shoot :)
What a great deal!! Am I surprised? NO! LOVE the picture...so sweet!
Ellis is a natural model and with a great prop like the gumball machine how could this shot be anything but fabulous??
That is so adorable. I love it!
Post a Comment