

So I just got Ellis out of the shower about 30 minutes ago and put a clean diaper on him. While I was picking up towels etc. he waltzed into the living room, pooped in his diaper and took it off. Seriously, about 3 minutes had gone by. He’s 14 months, way, way too young for this! I’ve got the duct tape ready though if this is going to be a regular pattern. He is just about the happiest baby ever but he's starting the naughty phase:)
3 comments:
LOL I love the snuggling with Brighton - there is nothing like a cuddle from a sweet child.
Ps Duck tap sure is handy :)
That's my snuggle bug! I can't wait to see him!!!
I bet she's sure glad he doesn't have more teeth. Your family is sooo cute! It was fun seeing you all again today!
Post a Comment