
Here's the start of the fun photos. Thought I'd include a cute story of each kid with their individual shots.Fletcher and Bennon are playing house. Fletch – “You’re the mom.” Ben - “No, I’m the Grandpa.” Looks over at me (I’m expecting the obvious reason, he can't play a girl.) Ben – “Because I don’t have yellow hair.”
Bennon likes to play super heroes with his friends but hasn’t generally seen the movies or characters he is acting out. Ben - “I’m Batman from the Dark Knight.” Mom- “What’s the Dark Knight?” Fletch – “It’s before your eyes open.” Ben – “It’s before the full moon comes out at night.” (All said in a tone of voice like duh, Mom.)
6 comments:
You are so smart to record your kid's cute comments. Kids say the funniest things - one of the unexpected joys of parenting that are so fun. I love Fletch's 9 day suggestion for the toy timer - he must be related to me!!!
Bennon is very smart and a boy after my own heart. I love superheros. Brad always calls me "Supernerd". Spiderman is my fav!
Those are great pictures of your adorable kids and I love that one of Steve and You! Good job getting the stories down, those are funny :)
Cute, cute, cute. I am copying all these recent entries and mailing them to Justin.
The Dark night...before your eyes open DUH! I loved loved it. Alone in my basement 2am when I read it first and literally Laughing Out Loud so very LOUD! I love those kids:)
i just loved the entries on the kids - give me a fun feel for life in the Watson home! Laughed heartily at their take on the world! luv 2 all!
Post a Comment