Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pictures Are Hung


OK, last post on our family pics but I finally got them hung on the wall and that is exciting. Just in time too. The appraiser is coming tomorrow (for a refinance.) Wish me luck; all 4 kids are home. Don't know how it's going to stay clean.

8 comments:

Whitny said...

That looks so fantastic. Love it. Very colorful pics.

Peck Family said...

i want to do one of those in my house. Looks really cute.

kim said...

Love, love, love the photos. Had to zoom in for a closer look. Hope the appraisal goes well tomorrow.

Terri said...

Your picture arrangement once again has turned out so lovely -I must come see the pix and the people in them in real life!

Alli said...

That looks great Tessa! I'll bet you are glad to have that done. Now if you could just keep Fletch from hanging on it during FHE. . .

The Frosts said...

Love it!! Denzil was telling me how great it looks...can't wait to see it in person :).

Arnon said...

Apparently we ALL want to see these photos in real life. You should have scheduled an open house immediately after the appraiser left!

tessa said...

Seriously, not a half bad idea:) I took the kids to my MIL's right after to play so Steve could come home from work and see every single room clean at the same time. It was quite the phenomena but now it is over:(