Friday, May 29, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter


So I was cleaning the counter this morning and had to laugh as I stumbled across these 2 pieces of paper. I am a list maker. When things are busy I make lists and cross off items and it helps me to feel more in control. This was my cleaning list the night before our appraisal. Apparently, my daughter has inherited this same compulsion. We are going on a trip the end of July and she is getting ready with her list a little early :)
PS Brighton would like me to add that she forgot Ellis on her list but he is coming on the trip.

7 comments:

Tiffany! said...

Where did we get this obbsessive list-making compulsion of ours? I am notorious for my lists! Your poor daughter is surrounded by it from all of us. Mom, Dad, and I are all laughing about our list making methods. So excited to be there tomorrow!

Don said...

Mom, Tiff and I were just reading this post. We all concurred that Tessa has an excellent sense of humor. You make us laugh!

Terri said...

I am still chuckling about Ellis still coming on the trip even though he was not on the list! SOOOOOOOO cute! (Never was able to convince any family member to erase things on their lists like I do! i just love those nice clean pages as I complete things!)

tessa said...

No, I like a nice, messy scratched out one. If I do something I forgot to write I may just go add it on so I can cross it off:)

Alli said...

I love it, I read the list and I'm wondering how full your car was by the end of the cleaning binge?! It does make an excellent storage space, I'm jealous I didn't think of it first. . . PS - I love lists too.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

What a funny girl. I can totally see her being like that. Little miss priss!

Arnon said...

You are never too young to learn the joy of a crossed off list!