Thursday, May 6, 2010

Please vote for two.

I have three images. I need to narrow them down to two. Please vote for two (and only two) in the poll at the right. Consider leaving a more detailed opinion in the comments section.



7 comments:

Susan said...

SO cool! The red truck pic is cool, but it almost looks like a painting instead of photo... but maybe that's a good thing! I voted for the 1st two... I like the newstands one the best... the colors are awesome!

Ryann said...

I don't know what we are voting for per se, but I LOVE the trucks. Hands down the best one. I didn't even vote for a second because I think it is that much better than the others. I liked it because it was cleaner and simpler than the other two. Hope you decide!

Kent and Kate said...

I voted for the newspaper stands. The framing of the trees and how you can not quite see through them in the center top along with the lighting makes it feel like a path way leading into an urban jungle . A little spooky, but you want to walk down it at the same time. I thought a little of "I am legend" when I saw it.

My second would be the tent picture. There is so much layering in that picture because of the reflection of the window. (at least it appears that way) I found myself looking deeper into the picture to find more. The colors are amazing too.

Sorry i can not comment on technique.

Terri said...

i like the first two. I like to have to study a picture to figure out what has been captured in the picture - i don't like it to be too easy to figure it out.

Terri said...

I was thinking about those orange trucks last night and decided that I really liked them - the color of the sky and the orange together really capture your attention. Today I put the orange trucks as number 1.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

My first pick is also the path with the news stands. I just love it! Can I have a framed copy? The one with the trucks is my second pick. It is crisp and clean and I love the colors.

kassie said...

I like the trucks and trees. The first one is cool too but I like the other two better.