I am so blessed to be surrounded by many mothers - my own mother who still continues to "mother" not only me but also my kids and their kids - what an awesome Gramma and Great Gramma she is.

I just loved this quote about mothers and daughters given by Elder Ballard at last General Conference. He has captured exactly how I feel about my daughters Tess and Tiff and Ally.
Daughters, your mothers adore you. They see in you the promise of future generations. Everything you accomplish, every challenge you overcome brings them pure joy. And likewise your worries and heartaches are their worries and heartaches.
Isn't that beautiful and so true about us mothers?
Daughters, your mothers adore you. They see in you the promise of future generations. Everything you accomplish, every challenge you overcome brings them pure joy. And likewise your worries and heartaches are their worries and heartaches.
Isn't that beautiful and so true about us mothers?
Ally and Tessa as well are such incredible examples of how to love and nurture - I wanna be like them when I grow up!
2 comments:
Thanks for all the mothering me and my kids have received from all these wonderful mothers and other mothers. Happy Mom's day to all!
Happy Mothers Day to all the fabulous Fletcher and Bateman ladies. You rock!
Post a Comment