Friday, May 21, 2010

My kids are such neat people and live in such fun places!

Lucky me! Returning to San Francisco from Kansas, Dad arranged it so that I had brief layovers in Phoenix and Salt Lake. I was able to share yummy birthday cake with Steve and the Watson gang in Phoenix and then tour Tiff's new apartment and the Aveda Hair Institute in Provo where Tiffany is the new Retail Lead for the school. Such fun visits!
Party Time! Both Grammas were able to celebrate with Steve - Steve's mom Margaret with the Watsons.

Sooooooo cute cuz Tessa always dresses the 3 boys alike!

Tiff the Retail Lead at the Aveda Hair Institute. Let Tiffy take you for a tour - cool school.

Staff and students that Tiffany leads and organizes and mitigates and strives to keep all on task!


New apartment and bed and bedding - very pretty! (Do you get the feeling that Tiffany likes black - a necessity she says for the hair industry.)
My next planned stops for subsequent flights are Las Vegas and Tampa. Eric , Bren, Ally & Skyler- get ready for a whirlwind visit! (Too bad I can't slip in a visit to Mexico to see "Elder Fletcher" as well.)
I just love visiting the kids and grandkids wherever they are!

No comments: