Friday, May 14, 2010

Our 35 favorites about our favorite 35 year old!

1. He combs my hair soft.
2. He's a good cook.
3. He works hard for our family.
4. He's funny.
5. He's good looking. (Yeah, Mom said that one.)
6. He likes to go places and try new things.
7. He's a fun Daddy.
8. He makes pancakes.
9. He's kind and loving.
10. He can wiggle his ears and make us laugh.
11. He teaches us magic tricks.
12. He teaches us tricks we can do with our tongues.
13. When Mom goes places he makes breakfast and food.
14. He's sympathetic and tender when the kids have owies. (Mom not so much:)
15. He's my best friend.
16. I like to swim with him in the pool.
17. I like to watch him work in the garage.
18. He goes to work.
19. He helps us make stuff.
20. He's always ready to go get a hamburger.
21. We do jokes with him sometimes.
22. Sometimes he acts funny with us.
23. Sometimes he gives us silly names and we give him one.
24. We do puzzles and games with him.
25. Sometimes he know what clothes are ours to get dressed.
26. He watches movies with us.
27. He's the best bathtub scrubber.
28. He goes trick or treating with us.
29. He takes care of us when Mom goes on vacation.
30. He takes really good pictures.
31. He's good at Easter egg hunts.
32. He's a great thrifter.
33. He's fun.
34. He's fun to play soccer with.
35. I love him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!

14 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture!!! I can't believe how big and old your kids are getting. I can't believe how young Steve still is!!! We miss y'all!

Katie said...

And you're so young too Tessa...It's just HIS birthday so I thought he needed a little attention. :)

tessa said...

Which one do you like Katie, the silly or regular? I think the silly is a little more real but we like to pretend that we didn't have to photoshop heads into the regular one :)

Don said...

Happy Bday Steve.
I like Steve because he is a great husband to my daughter and father to my grandkids.
He also takes great photos of them as well.
Unfortunately that makes 37 favorite things about him!!!

Terri said...

Steve is awesome cuz he lets us come and visit, majorly trash his family schedule and house and then so nicely says -"Please come again anytime!"
Steve solves and shows us so many things that we can do with our technology - he is such a good and patient teacher!
Steve is such a patient and loving daddy - I love watching him teach his kids and discipline them so tenderly.
What a great example you and Tessa are of a happily married couple! You treat our daughter so well!
Happy Birthday Steve!

Becky and Jimmy said...

Happy birthday Steve! Love both of the family pics - you guys look so happy! What a beautiful family!

Arnon said...

Steve's artistic creativity and problem solving abilities are very impressive. From the days of "Mr. Cool" to his latest photo concepts and photo gadgets Steve is always thinking of something and then makes it happen. Happy Birthday Steve!

Alli said...

Happy Birthday Steve!

Brendan and Allyson said...

HAPPY Birthday Steve!!!

Lori said...

Ya'll are such a great family! Happy Birthday Steve!!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

I am lamenting the fact that Steve wasn't taking pictures when we were neighbors years ago. I love all your pictures Steve and would have liked to capitalize on that talent with some family pictures when we lived closer. Finally you've caught up to me in age. Happy Birthday! Tessa, running any half marathons soon?

Kent and Kate said...

Happy birthday

Steve said...

Thanks for all the birthday well wishes. I have felt pretty special. Tessa and the kids did a great job of making me like my birthday this year.

Brooke said...

I love your pictures and favorite 35 things. What a cute idea!