
I shot Courtney McCleery's (now Courtney Bryce) wedding last weekend. I think the shots are okay. Every time is an experience. Big thanks to my V.A.L. (voice activated light stand) named Tessa. She did a great job. The password for the gallery is in bold (needs to be all lowercase letters).
Here is the link: http://stevewatson.smugmug.com/Weddings/BrendanCourtneyTemple
I was joking with Tessa at the reception. She is holding a camera flash, and she frequently popped up in pictures, kind of like "Where's Waldo." See if you can find her in the following image. You might have to click to see it bigger.

5 comments:
I saw her! What do I win? Great photos Stevey :)
I totally found her and awesome job on the pics!! I love the one with the sunset in the background!!
Steve -you make me laugh! I love your V.A.L. device and like finding the hidden Waldos/Tessas! Let's do it again!
You have developed a very distinctive lighting style. "Your Corner" on the temple grounds results in such fabulous sky/backgounds. Great job! I want a V.A.L...
I thought the pictures were so beautiful! I loved the varied sky on the bride and groom pix - how lucky they are to have soooo many gorgeous shots!
Post a Comment