


Ellis is very proud of himself. He thinks he is one of the big boys now. I will be removing the ladder each morning I think. It is a long ways up there for a 1 year old. Also, it does not thrill Fletch that he doesn't have a secret fort, impervious to the baby anymore. Fletch was prone to hiding things in his pillowcase. He'll have to think up a new spot now.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness!! He's old enough for nursery now?! What a big boy... he's growing up so fast!
One of Sam's saddest days was when David learned to climb the bunk bed ladder! You see, all of Sam's little prized possessions were on the top bunk shelf...rough! I can't believe he's in nursery now...and I haven't even met him!!! We miss you guys!
How does he do that with those tiny little feet?! Your kids always amaze me with their agility :) Aren't we sooooo happy about nursery!! Hooray!!
Oh my gosh! That would stress me out. Maybe I just get easily stressed.
I can't believe that it is nursery time already. We really live too far away from the action.
I think that I need to come see in person that latest trick of Ellis' - how about today? I wanna see in real life all the tricks and things the kiddies are doing!
Sarah was excited to tell me your her new BFF! Love it.
Can our boys please STOP growing!!
Post a Comment