



Well, the kids are sold on it. Camping that is. Our ward camp out was this weekend and they had a fabulous time throwing dirt, freezing in their tents, climbing rocks, eating Smores with Reeses (thanks Mikelle), running amok with friends, eating a pancake breakfast, getting filthy and just generally having a great time. I will certainly have an air mattress next trip and 4 more blankets but overall it was a lot of fun. Our first family camping trip was a big success.
6 comments:
Wow...look at that! :) Having just gotten back from Tennesse Labor family camping for the oh-so-manyith time, wow...look at you guys :) Our crowd has grown a little to the older the last decade, but new yung'uns are starting to filter in the last few go-rounds.
Bless your family.
Very brave! Love the striped pj's - looks like "Dr. Seuss Goes Camping"!
super fun!! can't wait to eat smores with you!!
You know, our ward camp out is this weekend, you can come and try again with an air mattress and more blankets and see if it is any more exciting :)
I have never met a little kid who does not just love family camping - go figure. Way to go Watsons - create those wonderful family memories! (Ya just gotta love those striped jammies!)
I also love the striped PJ pic. It's a keeper. I am not sure I am brave enough for camping with 4 kids yet. We don't have a ward campout so I don't feel the pressure!
Post a Comment