Sunday, September 13, 2009

Are there "Twilight" fans in Mexico?


This from Elder Taylor Fletcher's latest snail mail letter.

Our branch president's wife always has pretty funny T-shirts in English.
She was wearing a "Team Edward" t-shirt. I almost burst out laughing when she walked by. On the back of the shirt it had the quote by Edward, "What if I'm not the good guy what if I'm the bad guy?", then Twilight the movie.
It's funny being reminded of all these things that I used to read and do before my mission. It's even funnier when I am asked to translate the messages on the T-shirts. I would never have thought it would be so common in El Fuerte, Mexico to wear English t-shirts when nobody even understands or speaks English.



Christmas 2008 - Edward present from Jess to Tiff.
(hee hee! private joke between "cuz Jess" and me. You two are such beautiful girls -with or without makeup!)

4 comments:

tessa said...

Team Edward all the way!!!

Kirsti said...

It can only be Edward!!!

Tiffany! said...

Well can any of you "so called" Edward fans say that you have TWO Edward posters hanging up in your room??? I thought not...And you think you are on his team! Haha

tessa said...

I'm gonna have to ask Steve if he wants to hang them up in our room. I"m sure Ryan and Brad will go for it. Right girls?