Saturday, September 19, 2009

Eight under Eight

So we found another family in the ward that managed to pull off 4 kids in 5 years and no multiples for them. Wow. We swapped babysitting for fill the temple week in our stake this week. It went well but as I was dishing up dinner I did have to laugh that it felt very assembly line. Eight children under the age of 8 kept us hopping all night but we had a fun time and it was never boring. Plus, I got to watch Hannah Montana in the girl movie room:)

2 comments:

Alli said...

That picture kind of makes me feel a little nauseous. . . Wow. But great movie choice, I'm pretty sure I like that Hannah Montana movie as much as our kids do :)

Brooke said...

It is always fun to meet someone else with 4 kids in 5 years. I always feel comfortable around those few families because they know my craziness! Trent's sister's family across the street has 4 children (oldest is 10) and we swap babysitting all the time. It's weird that I have just gotten used to having 8 kids in the house. Dinner time is the most chaotic. I've had similar thoughts about it being an assembly line (a really loud one at that!). Wish I could have seen you while I was in AZ. I really wanted to go for a run but time just sped too fast. The Aquarium at the zoo was fantastic. We loved the whole zoo experience.