Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Target Clearance Score



So my SIL, Ally, is the Target Clearance Queen. She can find deals there like no other. All my boys have fab swim suits this season from her eagle eye. I thought I'd make her proud with this find. These stylish plaid shorts were considered seasonal 4th of July gear so 75% off. Same for Brighton's hip skirt and top. $1.49 for each piece. I couldn't find any in Ellis' size but I went to my old faithful Good Will and found these plaid shorts (though I did have to pay $2.40 - ouch!) So for $8.40 new outfits for all.

7 comments:

Susan said...

That's awesome Tessa! They look so cute. :) I heart Target

Alli said...

Nice one! You are the bargain princess - those kids look fantastic :)

Mikelle said...

I am going to have to go back--last I checked ours weren't marked down yet--maybe they wait until after the 24th here!!

Katie said...

David has those same shorts! Sad to say that I didn't get 75% off. They are my favorites though and they're so long on him that he'll get at least another year out of them.

Tiffany! said...

Impressive! I'm still in bargin shopping trainging 101. Someday I will be royalty like you guys! I know it.

Terri said...

Way to go - fantastic bargains on some fantastic grandkids!
luv2all!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Tessa...I miss our shopping days. I'm just no good at that stuff. I wish I had a Target nearby, but when I am there I always look for their clearance stuff.