


Today was Brighton's final class at the City Parks and Rec Center. She loved, loved it and did an excellent performance for all the parents. She wanted to sign up for the next session but I reminded her we'd be on vacation. No problem she said we could just sign her up for a dance class in California. Can you tell she likes dance and takes it seriously?
6 comments:
I will see about getting her a spot in the San Francisco ballet. It would be enjoyable to be able to watch our grandaughter while we attend with our season tickets!!! You look great Brighty. Wish I could have been there to see you.
Grandpa.
A girl after my heart!!! I hope she keeps dancing and some day I can go to her performances.
Brighty you are soo pretty! You will have to dance for me the next time that I see you. And Tessa your sunglasses are HOTT!!!
She is SOOOO big. I would LOVE to get Brighton and Clara together sometime. Good job Brighton!!!
Reili keeps asking when she gets to see Brighton again. I will have to show her these pictures. She really does look so grown up with all those new teeth...Reili has just finally started to get her top two teeth, it has taken almost a year.
What a lovely ballerina! Great job Brights!
Post a Comment