Friday, July 10, 2009

Half Birthdays!


This Monday was my half birthday, and now I can officially say that I am 22.5...Haha! Half Birthdays are special, but for the most part they are just a good excuse to get a pedicure and go out to eat for a yummy dinner. It was fun because we celebrated 3 half birthdays on the same night, all January 6th babies! Our server thought we were kind of ridiculous...I don't know why.

2 comments:

Don said...

I remember the first time I noticed that July 26 was my half birthday - I must have been about 12. I asked my mother for a cake for the occassion. She made a layer cake out of one round piece cut in half - so the first semi circle half birthday cake in our family was made for me in 1968. Interesting tradition we have!!! Glad that you had a good one Tiff.

tessa said...

Happy Half Tiff! Steve and I have an easy way to remember. My 1/2 is the week after his birthday and his 1/2 is the week before mine. We still forget to make our half cakes though. Maybe I should go make one now and go get a pedi too:)