

So I was just going through my folders of pictures on my computer and came across these adorable pictures of my precious nephew. When I was in Florida in February Bren and Ally drove up to Orlando for a visit. I sure wish I could see this guy a little more often. I love you Skyler!
3 comments:
Yep - I agree- Skyler is just sooooo cute!! I was able to hang out with Skyler for a couple of days this summer while his mom and dad had a crazy week and was GREAT FUN!
Skyler is such a cutie and we to wish we could see him more often. Come to think of it Tiff we want to see you more often as well.
We miss you both
What a cutie. He looks so proud in his little blue rocker. Come see us soon Skyler, you big boy!
Post a Comment