Sometimes I wish I were the one in the basket.
That is so funny! I love those pictures - Brighton and Ellis look like they might be related. . .
What fun. We will have to try this as we are still stuck in our house with what seems like 50 feet of snow outside.
You little ones are getting so big. I feel like I am missing so much not living down there.
You almost fooled this Gramma with those pix but then looking at Steve's hair in the pic I realized that that baby was Brighton! WOW -what a strong resemblance Brighton and Ellis have to each other and Ellis is getting blonder every day!
That's so fun. My kids have enjoyed being on both ends too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sometimes I wish I were the one in the basket.
That is so funny! I love those pictures - Brighton and Ellis look like they might be related. . .
What fun. We will have to try this as we are still stuck in our house with what seems like 50 feet of snow outside.
You little ones are getting so big. I feel like I am missing so much not living down there.
You almost fooled this Gramma with those pix but then looking at Steve's hair in the pic I realized that that baby was Brighton! WOW -what a strong resemblance Brighton and Ellis have to each other and Ellis is getting blonder every day!
That's so fun. My kids have enjoyed being on both ends too!
Post a Comment