SO cute! And love that Ellis is eating toothbrushes. ;)
Super cute! Love those kids and their bargain shopping mom.
Those little caterpillars are sooooo cute and I want to come see them in real life real soon!
So cute!! and I know how you like your stripes Tess!!
Now they can wear them and then you can get $5 each for them at a consignment sale...you are a legend! They are SOOO cute!
Katie - You read my mind:)
I love all those cuties and can't wait to be down there soo soon!
AHHH I saw those--but NOT for that price!! So Cute!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
SO cute! And love that Ellis is eating toothbrushes. ;)
Super cute! Love those kids and their bargain shopping mom.
Those little caterpillars are sooooo cute and I want to come see them in real life real soon!
So cute!! and I know how you like your stripes Tess!!
Now they can wear them and then you can get $5 each for them at a consignment sale...you are a legend! They are SOOO cute!
Katie - You read my mind:)
I love all those cuties and can't wait to be down there soo soon!
AHHH I saw those--but NOT for that price!! So Cute!!
Post a Comment