Thursday, March 12, 2009

Celebrating Brendan's 28th Birthday in Arizona!

It was fun sharing birthday cupcakes with Brendan. Amidst all of the temple preparations for Taylor, glad that we took a small moment for a birthday celebration! Just great that Brendan fit in a quick flight out and back from Florida for Taylor - maybe next time things will be a little less crazy so that Ally and Skyler will be able to join us as well.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONE MORE TIME TO BRENDAN!
(The cupcakes were so yummy that the next day we went back to the store to buy more.)






5 comments:

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Happy Happy Birthday Brendan!!!

Alli said...

I am still smiling from last weekend, I had so much fun with you Fletchers and I loved all the eating we did. Good times. Happy Birthday Brendan :)

Kirsti said...

Happy Birthday Brendan!
Wish we could have been there to celebrate
Love you

tessa said...

Happy Birthday Brendie Brudder! I still have a blog post waiting for you for your b-day but having some scanner issues. We always believed in birth-month not just birth-day anyways, right? Thanks for playing with us.

1mamadeb said...

Dear Fletchers-

How the Kings love these people! Taylor congratulations on your exciting new adventure spreading the gospel! Love seeing your blogging!!

Debbi and kids