Bren and Ally and Taylor and I (plus Tiff) were able to meet up at the Salt Lake City Airport for a short visit. Bren and Ally were returning to Florida after a Utah ski trip and Tay and I were flying to Utah to drop Taylor off at the Mission Training Center (MTC). Now wasn't that perfect timing! While all were saying goodbye to Tay, Tiffany managed to give Skyler his FIRST haircut. Skyler was amazingly cooperative! It is so nice that Tiffany always has her shears handy.
3 comments:
I wish I was closer to Tiff and her shears. I could use a trim :)
What fun that you guys could be there together with Taylor when he left on his mission.
Miss you all
How special to all get together. Skyler looks so big with his big boy hair!
Why am i so lucky to have all the cutest nephews in the world! Maybe it's in the genes? That gives me hope:)
Post a Comment