
Fletcher helping to unwrap your hungry caterpillar from Gramma and Grampa Fletcher. You were kind of cakey so we let him help you out.
We sure love you Ellis man. Such a fun year it has been and gone so quickly. I'll get some pics up of your lovely b-day celebration but I've got 5 minutes to get you an entry on your actual birthday. Happy 1st! (Edited to add)
Fletch, Ben and Bri were very excited to decorate your highchair for you with streamers, balloons and signs. They also wrapped and unwrapped your presents for you. You look pretty serious in your pictures but I think you were quite excited to eat cake and then play at the playground with your friends, Eden and Grace, from across the street. Gramma Call came over to celebrate with you as well. What a loved little one year old you are!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Ellis
Happy Birthday to You
We hope you had a wonderful day and were spoiled by everyone
Love Us
Happy Birthday Ellis!!
Does he look kind of unamused in that picture because you gave him a pink cupcake? Cruel. That is one cute dude though but I want to know how these babies are one when they were JUST BORN!?!
Seriously they were JUST BORN. No idea how that happened? And for the record I put yellow food dye in the pink frosting so it was an "orange" cupcake not a leftover from valentine's pink cake mix cupcake:)
Those family birthday parties always look soooo fun - wish that Gramma could have been there but glad that he liked our caterpillar book. Love you Ellis!
He is so dang cute, I can't believe he is already 1!!
Post a Comment