Friday, July 1, 2011

Tessa takes pictures of the kids. I take pictures of...

Here is the latest: I walked into the bedroom last night. Needed to go to bed. I turned around and what did I see right next to the door (I had just waked through)? I think it is a giant crab spider (wikipedia link). He looked a lot bigger all sprawled out on the wall. I hope the photos do him justice.
This is why I love living in the desert.



More pictures if after the jump.










4 comments:

Arnon said...

Tessa... if you need to pack up and leave your house immediately you can come stay here... seriously!!! How did that thing get all the way UPSTAIRS to your bedroom???? If it IS a giant crab spider it certainly is a LONG way from home. Your back yard is lovely but I would not call it semi-tropical let alone tropical!! Yikes!

Kirsti said...

I would have to MOVE!!! Like way back to Canada where things spiders die in the winter!!

Kirsti said...

I was so flustered at the size of the spider I couldn't even write proper English in my message above :)

Terri said...

All the years in FL & AL make one somewhat prepared for lots of critters BUT always yucky when they show up in the bedroom! I remember the my first June bug that came into the house when we were in Texas and I came totally unglued! Stil hate those crawly things but at least one just calmly calls on the hubbie to handle it! HOrrible yet kind of amazing pix as well!