Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Did you hear the latest on Tessa and Brighton?

Tessa was just called to be their ward Relief Society President. This lovely lady is expecting child #5 (7 months pregnant) and presently has four little kids 9 years and under. Doesn't that sound like a piece of cake? jkkkkkkkkking!
An awesome lady that Tessa Watson is and what a blessing to have such a supportive husband as Steve. Tessa and Steve will be an incredible Relief Society Team!

Brighton at 9 years of age just completed the entire Harry Potter series! She knows the books inside out and backwards - just ask her any question about any of the books and she can give you all the details of characters, action, plot etc. I had an amazing conversation with her the other night about the Potter gang. Talk to Brights about Harry!

9 comments:

Leah said...

Tessa.....Relief Society President! You'll be great! You're looking hot by the way!

Arnon said...

Two very amazing ladies...I'm a big fan of both of them! :)

kim said...

Wow Tessa, good luck and I know you will do awesome! Brighton that is a fabulous accomplishment.

Peck Family said...

TESSA! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT!1 AFTER ALMOST 3 YEARS. I NEED TO GET THE ABC DISC FROM STEVE. EMAIL ME FOR THE LAST TIME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND OUT MONEY FOR SHIPPING LIKE I PROMISED 3 YEARS AGO SO THAT I CAN GET THAT. I JUST STARTED WORKING ON MY FAMILY BOOK AND CAME ACROSS FROM IT! IM SUCH A SLACKER!

Alli said...

I knew those two were special!

Susan said...

Yay Tessa!! That is so awesome!! And that's totally impressive little Miss Brighton... I share your love harry potter... guess who's seeing the final movie this weekend? ME! :D

Mikelle said...

Tessa!!! I thought my life was crazy, but you have me beat! You will do AMAZING! And way to go Brighton! She and Spencer need to chat he just finished book 5!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Tessa...as someone who has served in a Relief Society Presidency with you, I can totally see you being an awesome President. The meetings can't be any crazier than it was with your twin babies, my baby and two 3 year olds right? We still accomplished something. Reili also finished book 5 of Harry Potter last week and is anxiously awaiting the library to get the 6th. Still miss you girl!

Jodi and Josh said...

Brighton, you've inspired me to start reading the series again from the beginning!